- Document your current site's ranking including keywords, positions, industry rank. Review your competition's status and identify any additional terms that might be a hidden opportunity.
- Review how Google is currently indexing your site and what - if any - methods your organization is currently using to keepawareness of your site fresh.
- Assess your social media presence and identify any avenues that your organization may benefit from increased exposure from popular and industry-specific platforms. The social media world does not revolve around Facebook and Twitter alone.
- Review your PPC history and performance.
- Identify potential strategic relationships.
- Create a strategic plan of modifications for your site to improve overall performance and key term targeting. From schema.org tuning of existing content, search engine submission of all content and revising keyword strategies.
- Create a strategy for social network growth.
- Assemble developers, designers and copywriters to create any new designs or content as required.
- Plan for improved PPC campaigns based on findings.
- Fine tune analytics to get the greatest accuracy before we launch.
- Set reasonable goals.
- Create new content that will have the greatest impact: new unique blog posts, social media updates, custom images, multi-platform marketing , promotions and strategic relationships.
- As a developer, I can help in deploying the plan in most major web-based development languages an d infrastructures. As a team lead, I can guide other developers, designers and copywriters to meet our target deadlines and budgets.
- Execute revised PPC campaigns.
- Ongoing reporting, assessment and fine tuning to ensure goals are met.